Friday, 18 November 2011

been a busy bee!

I haven't blogged much this week because I've been busy doing various things.

Sewingy things:

Double oven gloves:

Single oven gloves:

A couple of pinnies which will be winging their way across the ocean to Debs soon:

Crochety things:

A Christmas sock using this pattern.

It's much bigger than I thought it would be so, if I make another one, I'll reduce the size a wee bit, I think.

I've got a few other things almost finished - only the handsewing to do - so I hope to get them finished tomorrow then it'll be some dressmaking - if I can work up the courage.

The choir I'm in is having its first concert of the Christmas season on the 27th and, if I decide I want something new to wear, I need to get on with it. There's no real need for something new, you understand, but I just fancy making something new. Preferably something that fits. Ahhh, as Hamlet would have it, there's the rub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blethers. I really appreciate it. I do try to reply to everyone but sometimes life just gets in the way of that happening! :o)